Portuguese Pyrex Molotof Pudding Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 180°C or 350°F.
- Grease a pyrex dish with margarine and put aside.
- Put the egg whites in a bowl and start beating with the mixer.
- When they begin to get firm, gradually add the 14 spoons of sugar and beat until firm.
- Place in the pyrex dish and bake for 8 minutes.
- At the end of that time, turn off the oven, open the door and let it cool completely inside the oven.
- Beat the 4 eggs very well together with the sugar.
- Heat and stir until fairly thick.
- Remove from the heat and place it in a different container to cool.
- When the pudding is cold, remove it from the oven and cover it with the egg topping.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon (to taste) and serve.
Join our "New" monthly Newsletter, Click Here!
You Might Also Like These