A refreshing and fruity peaches iced tea recipe (receita de chá gelado de pêssego) that is easy to make and great on a hot day.
|Preparation time||10 min|
|Cooking Time||10 min|
|Ready In||20 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
4 and 1/4 cups of water2 tea bags (black or green tea)1 orange1 lemonA few mint leaves6 small peachesSugar (to taste)Ice (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Boil the water and then add the tea bags.
- After ten minutes remove the tea bags and let the tea cool down.
- Meanwhile peel the peaches and cut them into pieces (you can use canned).
- Puree the peaches using a blender.
- Mix the peach puree with the already cooled tea that is room temperature and add sugar to taste and stir well.
- Cut the orange into slices as well as the lemon and add to the tea mixture.
- Add the mint and ice cubes (to taste) and serve.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
Portugal is famous for its delicious dishes prepared with the most varied flavours, accompanied with some good and unforgettable sauces. Here is a list of the 8 best steakhouses in Lisbon.
Madeira Island - Caught in the warm trade winds of the North Atlantic, visitors here are spoiled with dramatic cliffs and coastal charm.
On this video, Michael Santos shows you how to make the popular pastéis de feijão (Portuguese bean tarts).