Peaches Iced Tea Recipe
Posted in: Drink RecipesThu, Jul 4, 2019
5 out of 5 with 2 ratings
- Boil the water and then add the tea bags.
- After ten minutes remove the tea bags and let the tea cool down.
- Meanwhile peel the peaches and cut them into pieces (you can use canned).
- Puree the peaches using a blender.
- Mix the peach puree with the already cooled tea that is room temperature and add sugar to taste and stir well.
- Cut the orange into slices as well as the lemon and add to the tea mixture.
- Add the mint and ice cubes (to taste) and serve.