Portuguese Apple & Cinnamon Cake Recipe
Posted in: Cakes / Cheesecakes
Jul 8, 2019
5 out of 5 with 17 ratings
4 eggs, whites and yolks seperated20 tablespoons of flour20 tablespoons of sugar12 tablespoons of milk8 tablespoons of oil2 teaspoons of baking powder1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder4 large applesCinnamon powder to taste)Brown sugar (to taste)
Get Portuguese food & other stuff
This site uses US measurements.
- Preheat the oven to 180C or 350F.
- Beat the egg yolks with the sugar, add the oil, milk, flour, baking powder and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon and mix well.
- Beat the egg whites and add to the mixture, gently blending it in well.
- Peel the apples, cut them in slices and and add half of the apple slices to the batter.
- Pourthe batter into a cake pan, top it with remaining apple slices and sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Bake for 45 minutes and enjoy.