This delicious apple and cinnamon cake recipe (receita de bolo de maçã e canela) is easy to prepare and makes a great snack / dessert.
|Preparation time||15 min|
|Cooking Time||45 min|
|Ready In||1 h|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
4 eggs, whites and yolks seperated20 tablespoons of flour20 tablespoons of sugar12 tablespoons of milk8 tablespoons of oil2 teaspoons of baking powder1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder4 large applesCinnamon powder to taste)Brown sugar (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Preheat the oven to 180C or 350F.
- Beat the egg yolks with the sugar, add the oil, milk, flour, baking powder and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon and mix well.
- Beat the egg whites and add to the mixture, gently blending it in well.
- Peel the apples, cut them in slices and and add half of the apple slices to the batter.
- Pourthe batter into a cake pan, top it with remaining apple slices and sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Bake for 45 minutes and enjoy.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
Watch this video to learn how to make Portuguese fried fava beans step by step with Nancy.
Natasha's best chocolate chip cookies are big, soft, chewy and loaded with chocolate.
Pasta is a popular dish made from unleavened dough of wheat flour, water, and sometimes eggs.
Portugal, the Europe we didn’t know existed!
Pastel de nata (Portuguese pronunciation: pastéis de nata is a Portuguese egg custard tart pastry dusted with cinnamon. Outside Portugal, they are particularly popular in other parts of Western Europe, Asia and...
Join me as I show you how to effortlessly make Portuguese bread rolls. You will never go for the store bought ever again. :-)