Portuguese Crab & Shrimp Salad Recipe
Posted in: Salads
Jul 11, 2019
5 out of 5 with 1 ratings
2 eggs8 leaves of lettuceCooked crab meat (to taste)Boiled peeled / and some not peeled shrimp (to taste)1 can of tuna1 small can of corn3 tablespoons of mayonnaise2 carrots10 black olives2 cucumbersThyme (to taste)Salt (to taste)Black pepper (to taste)
Get Portuguese groceries & other stuff
This site uses US measurements.
- Boil the eggs for 7 minutes, remove the shell and put aside.
- Wash the lettuce and cut into small pieces.
- Peel a cucumber, cut it in half, remove the seeds and cut into half moons and arrange on the plates.
- Peel the carrots, grate them and arrange on the plates.
- Divide the drained tuna and coorn and arrange on the plates.
- Cut the crab meat into cubes and place it on the plates.
- Add the shrimp to the plates, garnish with sliced boiled eggs and black olives.
- Season with mayonnaise, salt, black pepper and thyme.