Portuguese Crab & Shrimp Salad Recipe
Posted in: Salads
Jul 11, 2019
5 out of 5 with 1 ratings
2 eggs8 leaves of lettuceCooked crab meat (to taste)Boiled peeled / and some not peeled shrimp (to taste)1 can of tuna1 small can of corn3 tablespoons of mayonnaise2 carrots10 black olives2 cucumbersThyme (to taste)Salt (to taste)Black pepper (to taste)
Get groceries & other stuff
This site uses US measurements.
- Boil the eggs for 7 minutes, remove the shell and put aside.
- Wash the lettuce and cut into small pieces.
- Peel a cucumber, cut it in half, remove the seeds and cut into half moons and arrange on the plates.
- Peel the carrots, grate them and arrange on the plates.
- Divide the drained tuna and coorn and arrange on the plates.
- Cut the crab meat into cubes and place it on the plates.
- Add the shrimp to the plates, garnish with sliced boiled eggs and black olives.
- Season with mayonnaise, salt, black pepper and thyme.