Portuguese Moist Coconut & Lemon Cake Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 180°C or 350°F.
- Beat the eggs in the mixer until frothy, mix in the coconut and the sugar.
- In a bowl, add the margarine, condensed milk, lemon zest and beat very well.
- Finally add the flour, the egg and coconut with the sugar to the condensed milk mixture and beat some more.
- Add the batter to a greased and dusted with flour cake pan and bake for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with grated coconut and enjoy.
Join our "New" monthly Newsletter, Click Here!
You Might Also Like These