Portuguese Moist Coconut & Lemon Cake Recipe
Posted in: Cakes / Cheesecakes
Jul 16, 2019
3 out of 5 with 25 ratings
2 cups of grated coconut6 eggs1/2 cup of condensed milk1/3 cup of sugar1 tablespoon of sunflower margarine1 and 3/4 cups of flourZest from 1 large lemon
- Preheat the oven to 180°C or 350°F.
- Beat the eggs in the mixer until frothy, mix in the coconut and the sugar.
- In a bowl, add the margarine, condensed milk, lemon zest and beat very well.
- Finally add the flour, the egg and coconut with the sugar to the condensed milk mixture and beat some more.
- Add the batter to a greased and dusted with flour cake pan and bake for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with grated coconut and enjoy.