Portuguese Coconut Cupcakes Recipe
Posted in: Snacks
Aug 1, 2019
4 out of 5 with 9 ratings
1 cup of grated coconut2 eggs1/2 cup of sugar6 crystallized CherriesPaper Cups
Get food & other stuff
This site uses US measurements.
This recipe makes about 6 cupcakes.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC or 350ºF.
- In a food processor, add the coconut, eggs and sugar and blend until will mixed.
- Line the paper cups on a cupcake tray and pour the batter into the cups to almost near the top.
- Decorate with the crystalized cherries, place the tray in the oven and bake for about 20 minutes.
- Unmold and serve warm or cold.