These delicious Portuguese coconut cupcakes (bolinhos de coco) make a great snack and are very easy to make.
|Preparation time||10 min|
|Cooking Time||20 min|
|Ready In||30 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
1 cup of grated coconut2 eggs1/2 cup of sugar6 crystallized CherriesPaper Cups Get Portuguese ingredients
This recipe makes about 6 cupcakes.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC or 350ºF.
- In a food processor, add the coconut, eggs and sugar and blend until will mixed.
- Line the paper cups on a cupcake tray and pour the batter into the cups to almost near the top.
- Decorate with the crystalized cherries, place the tray in the oven and bake for about 20 minutes.
- Unmold and serve warm or cold.
There are no comments for this recipe.