Portuguese Marinated Beef Skewers (Espetadas) Recipe
- In a large bowl combine the salt and pepper to taste, garlic, bay leaves, wine vinegar and olive oil.
- Mix all the ingredients well then add the cubes of beef and coat them well with the marinade and let it marinate covered for about 4 to 6 hours.
- When they are ready to cook, thread the cubes of meat onto the wood skewers alternating with a bay leaf.
- Grill the skewers over high-heat until they are well browned on the outside, with a nice smokey flavor.
- Once they are done, serve with toasted Portuguese bread buns on the side.
Join our "New" monthly Newsletter, Click Here!
You Might Also Like These