Portuguese Baked Tuna Omelette Recipe
Posted in: Breakfast / Brunch
Aug 8, 2019
4 out of 5 with 3 ratings
4 eggs1 large can of tuna (about 200 gr)2 small tomatoes, chopped½ cup of heavy cream½ onion, chopped2 tablespoons of parsley, choppedOlive oil (to taste)Salt and pepper (to taste)Grated cheese (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients & stuff This site uses US measurements.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC or 350ºF.
- In a bowl beat the eggs, add all the ingredients except the olive oil and mix well.
- Pour it into a baking dish greased with the olive oil.
- Top it with grated cheese.
- Bake for about 15 minutes.
Feel free to add other things you like, like mushrooms, peppers (to taste) etc....