This delicious 4 ingredient Portuguese creamy Maria biscuits cake recipe (bolo de bolacha Maria cremoso) is very easy to make and needs no baking.
|Preparation time||2 h 15 min|
|Ready In||2 h 15 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
Portuguese Creamy Maria Biscuits Cake is a dessert that is popular in Portugal and is made with Maria biscuits, which are thin, crispy biscuits..
Portuguese Creamy Maria Biscuits Cake is a simple yet delicious dessert that is loved by many.
Maria biscuits (to taste)Strong coffee (to taste)1 can of cooked condensed milk1 and 1/2 cups pf 35% whipping cream Get Portuguese ingredients
- Beat the cream very firmly, add the cooked condensed milk and beat a little more.
- On the serving dish, place a smaller cake pan with removable bottom (bottom removed). (The pan will only hold the cake from crumbling)
- Place alternate layers of biscuits soaked in strong coffee, and layers of cream, always ending with a cream layer.
- Refrigerate for several hours (for best results refrigerate overnight).
- When it's time to serve, remove the cake pan, if you must, run a knife around it to loosen it, and garnish with grated Maria biscuits.
Your explanation isn’t accurate . States only five ingredients but in the article you mention eggs and butter but there is no explanation of how to include this two extra ingredients into the recipe. I literally just finished making this recipe without with the eggs and the butter so I’m anxious how it’s going to come out after all the work I put into it.
1 week ago, Wednesday, November 22, 2023
I would love this recipe but the one without the coffee. I have searched but obviously not well enough. Do you have a link to the one with eggs, sugar and vanilla etc? Thank you. I love this cake.
7 months ago, Monday, April 24, 2023
would love to make this however the instructions are not complete like what size pan to use for the removable bottoms have 3 sizes and how many biscuits would also help this is the second request what have I done wrong such a lovely recipe thank you
1 year ago, Wednesday, June 22, 2022
Absolutely delicious! Thank you so much for posting this. Made this for my daughter’s birthday and we ate leftovers the next day for breakfast 😁.
1 year ago, Tuesday, April 5, 2022
You might also like:
How to make 1 loaf of Portuguese sweet bread, also known as Massa Sovada, is a traditional and beloved baked treat that originates from Portugal.
This list of the top 10 most popular Portuguese pork recipes on PortugueseRecipes.ca was compiled using the amount of views.
Natasha's best chocolate chip cookies are big, soft, chewy and loaded with chocolate.