Portuguese Creamy Maria Biscuits Cake Recipe
SHARE THIS RECIPE
Posted in: Cakes / Cheesecakes
Aug 13, 2019
4 out of 5 with 18 ratings
Maria biscuits (to taste)Strong coffee (to taste)1 can of boiled condensed milk1 and 1/2 cups pf 35% whipping cream
- Beat the cream very firmly, add the boiled condensed milk and beat a little more.
- On the serving dish, place a smaller cake pan with removable bottom (bottom removed). (The pan will only hold the cake from crumbling)
- Place alternate layers of biscuits soaked in strong coffee, and layers of cream, always ending with a cream layer.
- Refrigerate for several hours (for best results refrigerate overnight).
- When it's time to serve, remove the cake pan, if you must, run a knife around it to loosen it, and garnish with grated Maria biscuits.
You Might Also Like These