Portuguese Cheese & Chouriço Stuffed Bread Recipe
Posted in: Bread RecipesMon, Aug 26, 2019
5 out of 5 with 10 ratings
- Using a knife, cut the top of the bread and then use a spoon to remove bread crumb from inside the bread.
- In the mincer, place the chouriço and garlic clove and grind everything until finely chopped.
- Place the chouriço in a bowl, season with pepper and oregano leaves (to taste).
- Add the mayonnaise, the cheese and mix well with a spoon until you get a smooth paste.
- Place the bread on a baking sheet, fill the bread with the stuffing and while stuffing, press slightly with a spoon to fill the entire interior, and finally, sprinkle with a few leaves of oregano.
- Bake the bread in a preheated oven at 180ºC or 350ºF for approximately 40 minutes.
- When the cheese is melted and the top has a golden color, remove from the oven.
- Serve with small bite size toast for dipping.