Portuguese Blackberry Jam Recipe
SHARE THIS RECIPE
Posted in: Sides
Aug 30, 2019
0 out of 5 with ratings
2 lbs of blackberries1 tablespoon of lemon juiceSugar
- Clean and wash the blackberries.
- Cover the fruit with water and simmer gently until tender.
- Add the lemon juice.
- Weigh the pulp and add an equal amount of sugar.
- Return to the saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Allow it to simmer gently until setting point is reached.
Join our "New" monthly Newsletter, Click Here!
You Might Also Like These