Portuguese Red Wine Sangria Recipe
Posted in: Drinks
Sep 6, 2019
5 out of 5 with 2 ratings
1 diced apple drizzled with juice from a 1/2 lemon1 diced orange2 sprigs of mint1 cinnamon stick1/4 cup of white martini1/4 cup of vodka or brandy6 tablespoons of sugar1 cup of non-carbonated orange soda3 cups of red wine1 and 1/4 cups of lime or lemon soda (7up or Sprite)Ice (to taste)
- Place the fruit, half the sugar, mint sprigs, cinnamon stick, martini and vodka in a pan.
- Mix well with a spoon, add the red wine, cover and let it stand for 5 minutes.
- When serving, add the orange soda and lemon lime soda (7up or Sprite) and mix it all up.
- Place the sangria in a jar, add the remaining sugar and stir.
- Finally add the ice cubes (to taste), mint and cinnamon stick to the jar and serve.