Portuguese Style Chicken Primavera Recipe
Posted in: Poultry
Sep 24, 2019
0 out of 5 with ratings
1 whole chicken1 cup of tomato sauce1 red pepper1 yellow pepper1 green pepper3 cloves of garlic, chopped1 onion, chopped4 tablespoons of olive oilWhite wine (to taste)Salt (to taste)Pepper (to taste)
Get groceries & other stuff
This site uses US measurements.
- Cut the chicken into pieces.
- Wash the peppers, dry them out and cut them in half, then clean them, remove seeds and cut in pieces.
- Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan, add the garlic and the onion.
- Then add the peppers and put on high heat for a few minutes.
- Add the chicken and brown for about 5 minutes on each side.
- Add the white wine and let it evaporate completely.
- Add the tomato sauce and salt, stir, cover with a lid and cook the chicken for about 35/40 minutes over medium heat, turning it occasionally.
- When the chicken is cooked, check the salt, add the pepper to taste, stir and serve.