Portuguese Style Chicken Primavera Recipe
Posted in: Poultry
Sep 24, 2019
0 out of 5 with ratings
1 whole chicken1 cup of tomato sauce1 red pepper1 yellow pepper1 green pepper3 cloves of garlic, chopped1 onion, chopped4 tablespoons of olive oilWhite wine (to taste)Salt (to taste)Pepper (to taste)
- Get Portuguese ingredients & stuff
- Cut the chicken into pieces.
- Wash the peppers, dry them out and cut them in half, then clean them, remove seeds and cut in pieces.
- Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan, add the garlic and the onion.
- Then add the peppers and put on high heat for a few minutes.
- Add the chicken and brown for about 5 minutes on each side.
- Add the white wine and let it evaporate completely.
- Add the tomato sauce and salt, stir, cover with a lid and cook the chicken for about 35/40 minutes over medium heat, turning it occasionally.
- When the chicken is cooked, check the salt, add the pepper to taste, stir and serve.