This delicious and healthy chicken and kale soup recipe (receita de sopa frango e couve) is very easy to prepare.
|Preparation time||10 min|
|Cooking Time||45 min|
|Ready In||55 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
1/3 of a chicken2 carrots, sliced1 onion, sliced2 celery stalks, sliced6 collard greens leaves, broken into piecesSalt (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- In a pan, cook the chicken in water with salt (to taste).
- Once the chicken is cooked, remove the chicken pieces and leave the broth in the pan.
- Add the vegetables to the broth and cook over medium heat.
- While the vegetables cook, remove the skin and bones from the chicken and shred the meat into small pieces.
- Once the vegetables are cooked, add the chicken to the pan and remove it from the heat.
how much water
the soup loks rel good i like to make it but need to know how much water to put in pan
11 months ago, Wednesday, December 7, 2022
Bon dia....I made the soup but I feel it's missing something in flavor? do u add any chicken cubes or tomato paste??..could b me...mom was from terceira and dad was from the continent..lol. Have a great day and thanks again for keeping the heritage alive..
1 year ago, Wednesday, June 22, 2022
You might also like:
Do you want to know how to select the best beef for your cooking needs? Read on. Whatever method you choose to prepare the beef you pick, the same requirements apply when selecting the meat.
How to make a Portuguese alheira sausage meal, often simply referred to as alheira, is a traditional sausage from Portugal. It has a distinctive shape and is commonly made with a combination of meats, typically...
Bacalhau is cod fish which has been dried and salted to preserve it. It is said that there is a different dish using bacalhau for every day of the year in Portuguese cooking.