Portuguese Chicken with Kale Soup Recipe
Posted in: Soup RecipesThu, Oct 3, 2019
3 out of 5 with 26 ratings
- In a pan, cook the chicken in water with salt (to taste).
- Once the chicken is cooked, remove the chicken pieces and leave the broth in the pan.
- Add the vegetables to the broth and cook over medium heat.
- While the vegetables cook, remove the skin and bones from the chicken and shred the meat into small pieces.
- Once the vegetables are cooked, add the chicken to the pan and remove it from the heat.