Portuguese Shrimp with Garlic & Whisky Recipe
Posted in: Seafood RecipesSun, Oct 6, 2019
5 out of 5 with 9 ratings
- Season the shrimp with salt the lemon slices and pepper.
- Heat a large frying pan with the olive oil over medium heat and add the shrimp.
- Turn as they brown and add the sliced garlic and let it cook for a few minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat, pour the whiskey over the shrimp and flambe using a long match to ignite the flame.
- Place the pan back over the heat over for another 5 minutes, flipping the shrimp once in a while.