This amazing Portuguese shrimp with garlic and whisky recipe (receita de camarão com alho e whisky) takes less than 30 minutes to prepare.
|Preparation time||10 min|
|Cooking Time||10 min|
|Ready In||30 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
4 lbs of shrimpSalt (to taste)1 lemon, cut into slices2 tablespoons of olive oil12 cloves of garlic1/2 teaspoon of black pepper1/2 cup of whiskey Get Portuguese ingredients
- Season the shrimp with salt the lemon slices and pepper.
- Heat a large frying pan with the olive oil over medium heat and add the shrimp.
- Turn as they brown and add the sliced garlic and let it cook for a few minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat, pour the whiskey over the shrimp and flambe using a long match to ignite the flame.
- Place the pan back over the heat over for another 5 minutes, flipping the shrimp once in a while.
There are no comments for this recipe.