Portuguese Pumpkin Soup Recipe
Posted in: Soup RecipesTue, Oct 8, 2019
4 out of 5 with 7 ratings
- Peel the pumpkin and carrots and cut them into cubes.
- Add them to a blender and puree them until they are a smooth and even consistency.
- Now add them to a saucepan with water along with the minced onion and garlic cloves.
- Add the tomato, olive oil, and cinnamon powder, stir very well and bring it to a boil.
- Once the vegetables are tender and soft, reduce the heat to a simmer.
- Add more water if it's too thick and cook a bit longer on low heat.
- Once it is done, add salt and pepper to taste and stir well.
- Sprinkle with the chopped parsley and serve.