This cauliflower soup recipe (sopa de couve-flor) is a simple and yet delicious soup that doesn't require many ingredients.
|Preparation time||10 min|
|Cooking Time||30 min|
|Ready In||40 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
3 cloves of garlic1 large onion4 cups of water1 large cauliflower2 tablespoons of flour1 tablespoon of butter2 cubes of Knorr chicken stock Get Portuguese ingredients
- First boil the cauliflower in salted water until tender, then remove and strain.
- Saute the chopped onions and crushed garlic with a little butter in the pot.
- Now add the chopped and cooked cauliflower.
- Add 4 cups of water, butter, the flour and the stock cubes.
- Bring it to a boil while stirring constantly for 10 minutes (or you can use a hand blender to puree everything).
- Garnish with a teaspoon of olive oil, parsley or diced olives.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
In this video, Camy Arriola teaches you how to cut onions without crying. This easy way to cut an onion will not make you cry because you aren't severing the root. Make sure to always cut onions this way to make...
Portugal is easily one of Europe’s most visited countries, thanks in large part to its affordability, ideal holiday weather, and its incomparable attractions.
How to make a bolo rei, also known as the Portuguese king cake, a traditional holiday pastry enjoyed in Portugal during the Christmas season and on Epiphany (Dia de Reis) which is celebrated on January 6th.