Cauliflower Soup Recipe
Posted in: Soup RecipesThu, Oct 17, 2019
5 out of 5 with 1 ratings
- First boil the cauliflower in salted water until tender, then remove and strain.
- Saute the chopped onions and crushed garlic with a little butter in the pot.
- Now add the chopped and cooked cauliflower.
- Add 4 cups of water, butter, the flour and the stock cubes.
- Bring it to a boil while stirring constantly for 10 minutes (or you can use a hand blender to puree everything).
- Garnish with a teaspoon of olive oil, parsley or diced olives.
Comments(Leave a comment.)
There are no comments for this recipe. (Be the first one to leave a comment.)