Portuguese Cauliflower Soup Recipe
Posted in: Soups / Stews
Oct 17, 2019
0 out of 5 with ratings
3 cloves of garlic1 large onion4 cups of water1 large cauliflower2 tablespoons of flour1 tablespoon of butter2 cubes of Knorr chicken stock
Get Portuguese food & other stuff
This site uses US measurements.
- First boil the cauliflower in salted water until tender, then remove and strain.
- Saute the chopped onions and crushed garlic with a little butter in the pot.
- Now add the chopped and cooked cauliflower.
- Add 4 cups of water, butter, the flour and the stock cubes.
- Bring it to a boil while stirring constantly for 10 minutes (or you can use a hand blender to puree everything).
- Garnish with a teaspoon of olive oil, parsley or diced olives.