Baked Potato Wedge Fries Recipe
Posted in: Side RecipesMon, Oct 21, 2019
5 out of 5 with 3 ratings
- Cut the potatoes into the same size wedges.
- In a bowl place the potatoes.
- Season with salt, garlic powder, cayenne and thyme leaves.
- Finally, drizzle everything with olive oil and mix very well.
- Place the potatoes in a large tray previously brushed with olive oil.
- Make sure that the potatoes are well spread out.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 210ºC or 410°F for approximately 40 minutes.
- Once the potatoes are golden bown and crispy, remove from the oven and serve.