Portuguese Baked Potato Wedge Fries Recipe
Posted in: Sides
Oct 21, 2019
5 out of 5 with 3 ratings
1 lb of well washed potatoes2 tablespoons of olive oil1 slightly full teaspoon of cayenne or mild pepper1 slightly full teaspoon of garlic powder1 teaspoon of dried thyme leavesSalt (to taste)
Get Portuguese food & other stuff
This site uses US measurements.
- Cut the potatoes into the same size wedges.
- In a bowl place the potatoes.
- Season with salt, garlic powder, cayenne and thyme leaves.
- Finally, drizzle everything with olive oil and mix very well.
- Place the potatoes in a large tray previously brushed with olive oil.
- Make sure that the potatoes are well spread out.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 210ºC or 410°F for approximately 40 minutes.
- Once the potatoes are golden bown and crispy, remove from the oven and serve.