- In a pan, cook the apples with a little water to cover them, the cinnamon stick and a few drops of lemon juice until cooked.
- Once cooked, drain the water, remove the cinnamon stick and puree the apples with a hand blender.
- Bring the apples back to the heat and add the sugar.
- Stir and let it cook over medium heat until the sugar has melted and it leaves streaks on the bottom of the pan.
- Place it in small bowls once it's cold and cover with parchment paper soaked in brandy.
- Let it sit for a while, before serving, remove the parchment paper and enjoy.
Please Leave a Comment
You might also like
This Portuguese cream from heaven (natas do céu) is very popular and makes an absolutely amazing dessert.
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
This easy chocolate mousse recipe (receita de mousse de chocolate) is very easy to make.
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
How to make Portuguese orange mousse (Mousse de Laranja).
|Level of Difficulty||Moderate|