This delicious Portuguese apple and cinnamon liqueur (licor de maçã e canela) is perfect for the holidays, enjoy.
|Preparation time||20 min|
|Ready In||20 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
4 cups of aguardente (cachaca), you can also use vodka, or white rum2 cups of sugar8 cinnamon sticks8 cups of apples, in pieces Get Portuguese ingredients
- Wash the apples very well and cut them into small pieces.
- In a wide-mouthed glass container with a lid, add the sugar, cinnamon sticks, the brandy and stir/mix well.
- Add the apples, stir again and let it sit for 10 days (shaking the jar once daily (this operation is very important to ensure a good quality liquor).
- After 10 days, filter the liqueur with a paper coffee filter.
- Place in a tightly sealed glass bottle.
- Leave the liqueur in the bottle(s) for one month before serving.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
How to cook Portuguese mussels, this dish is very delicious and so easy to make !
Santa Cruz beach covers an extended stretch of sand. The purity of both the waters and sands here comes in addition to the surrounding picturesque landscapes and ensure that Santa Cruz is a highly popular tourist...
Learn how to make Caldo Verde, an amazingly delicious Portuguese sausage, kale, and potato soup! This is comfort food at its finest.