Simple Moist Milk Cake Recipe
Posted in: Cake RecipesSun, Nov 3, 2019
3 out of 5 with 116 ratings
Views: 39981 - Comments 8
2 cups of milk2 cups of flour2 eggs1 and 3/4 cups of sugar2 tablespoons of melted butter1/2 tablespoon of butter (to grease pan)1 tablespoon of flour (to dust pan) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC or 400ºF.
- Grease a bundt cake pan with the butter and dust it with the flour.
- Place all the ingredients in a blender (start with the milk, eggs and butter, then everything else) and blend everything well.
- Pour the batter into the greased cake pan.
- Bake for about 35 minutes.
- Unmold when it's warm.
Recipe & Photo Credit: cooknenjoy.com
Allymo - 3 Weeks ago
Panicked and added baking soda, shouldn't have because it would have been nicer dense, lowered the oven temperature slightly as my oven runs very hot and added a teaspoon of vanilla, it was lovely but will stick to the authentic recipe next time
[reply] (+0) (-0)
Elliot - 4 Months ago
This was very good! Although I think I burnt it a little.. But other than that it was great!