Portuguese Simple Moist Milk Cake Recipe
Posted in: Cakes / Cheesecakes
Nov 3, 2019
3 out of 5 with 61 ratings
2 cups of milk2 cups of flour2 eggs1 and 3/4 cups of sugar2 tablespoons of melted butter1/2 tablespoon of butter (to grease pan)1 tablespoon of flour (to dust pan) Get Portuguese ingredients & stuff This site uses US measurements.
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC or 400ºF.
- Grease a bundt cake pan with the butter and dust it with the flour.
- Place all the ingredients in a blender (start with the milk, eggs and butter, then everything else) and blend everything well.
- Pour the batter into the greased cake pan.
- Bake for about 35 minutes.
- Unmold when it's warm.