Simple Moist Milk Cake Recipe
Posted in: Cake RecipesSun, Nov 3, 2019
3 out of 5 with 111 ratings
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC or 400ºF.
- Grease a bundt cake pan with the butter and dust it with the flour.
- Place all the ingredients in a blender (start with the milk, eggs and butter, then everything else) and blend everything well.
- Pour the batter into the greased cake pan.
- Bake for about 35 minutes.
- Unmold when it's warm.
Comments(Leave a comment.)
There are no comments for this recipe. (Be the first one to leave a comment.)