Pineapple and Greek Yogurt Cake Recipe
Posted in: Cake RecipesSun, Nov 10, 2019
3 out of 5 with 36 ratings
- Grease a cake pan with liquid caramel (preferably homemade) and put some pineapple slices around the pan.
- Beat the Greek yogurt with the sugar and add the egg yolks one by one.
- Now add the flour and baking powder and a little less than half cup of pineapple juice from the can and mix well.
- Beat the egg whites and carefully incorporate into the batter.
- Pour it into the cake pan and bake at 180°C or 350°F for 50 minutes (do the toothpick test to see if it's ready).
- Unmold still hot and enjoy.