Portuguese Beans with Chicken Recipe
Posted in: Poultry
Nov 14, 2019
3 out of 5 with 12 ratings
3 chicken breasts1/2 chouriço1 large can of white beans1 can of small peeled tomatoes2 carrots1 onion2 garlic cloves1/2 cup of white wine5 tablespoons of olive oil1 pinch of cumin1 bay leafChopped parsley (to taste)Salt and pepper (to taste)
Get Portuguese food & other stuff
This site uses US measurements.
- Dice the chicken breasts.
- Peel the onion, garlic cloves and carrots, chop the onion and garlic and slice the carrots.
- Heat a pan with the olive oil, add the chicken and cook until golden.
- Add the onion, garlic and carrots, mix and add the sliced chouriço and bay leaf and cook until onion is clear.
- Then add the chopped peeled tomatoes with the sauce and white wine, season with salt and pepper, cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- Then add the white beans with the sauce and the cumin, stir and cook another 10 minutes.