Portuguese Rice Cakes (Bolos de Arroz) Recipe
SHARE THIS RECIPE
Posted in: Snacks
Nov 15, 2019
0 out of 5 with ratings
2 cups of rice flour1/3 cup of butter (unsalted)3/4 cup and 2 tablespoons of sugar2 eggs1 cup (200 ml) of milk1 teaspoon of baking powderLemon zest (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC or 350ºF.
- Grease and dust with flour muffin baking cups.
- In a bowl, beat the softened butter and sugar until creamy.
- Add the eggs one by one, always beating.
- Add the milk, flour, baking powder, lemon zest and beat well.
- Add the batter to the cups without overfilling and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until golden brown.
You Might Also Like These