Portuguese Rice Cakes Recipe
Posted in: SnacksFri, Nov 15, 2019
4 out of 5 with 38 ratings
Views: 34835 - Comments 4
This Portuguese rice cakes recipe (receita de bolos de arroz) is very simple and quick to make.
|Preparation time||15 min|
|Cooking Time||20 min|
|Ready In||35 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
2 cups of rice flour1/3 cup of butter (unsalted)3/4 cup and 2 tablespoons of sugar2 eggs3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons (200 ml) of milk1 teaspoon of baking powderLemon zest (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC or 350ºF.
- Grease and dust with flour muffin baking cups.
- In a bowl, beat the softened butter and sugar until creamy.
- Add the eggs one by one, always beating.
- Add the milk, flour, baking powder, lemon zest and beat well.
- Add the batter to the cups without overfilling and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Recipe & Photo Credit: omundodekali.blogspot.pt
Member since Oct 1, 2015