How to Freeze Chestnuts
Posted in: Other
Nov 29, 2019
0 out of 5 with ratings
Chestnuts Get Portuguese ingredients & more This site uses US measurements.
Frozen Chestnuts without Shell
- With a sharp knife peel off the chestnuts.
- Soak the chestnuts in boiling water for two minutes.
- Remove the skin while they are hot.
- Divide the nuts in airtight bags and freeze.
Frozen chestnuts in Shell
- With a sharp knife make a cut on the chestnuts as if you were going to roast them.
- Freeze in airtight bags.