This delicious apple and pear cake recipe (receita de bolo de maçã e pera) is simple and quick to make.
4 apples4 ripe pears2 eggs1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons of milk (100 ml)1/2 cup of flour1/4 cup of brown sugar1/4 cup of melted butter1 teaspoon of baking powderVanilla extract (to taste)1 pinch of saltGet Portuguese ingredients & stuff
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC or 400ºF.
- In a bowl mix the flour, baking powder and salt and put aside.
- Beat the eggs with the sugar, add the butter, milk, vanilla extract, finally the flour and stir well.
- Divide the batter into two bowls.
- Peel, cut in half and pit the apples and pears, then puree each and set them aside individually.
- Place the apples immediately in one of the bowls with the batter and mix well.
- Then place the pears in the other bowl with batter.
- Grease a rectangular loaf shaped pan and sprinkle it with flour.
- First place the batter with the apples into the pan, then on top, put the batter with the pears and even it out.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Unmold only after cooling slightly.
Please Leave a Comment
There are no comments for this recipe.