This simple and delicious Portuguese grilled cod with greens recipe (receita de bacalhau grelhado com grelos) is very easy to prepare.
|Preparation time||15 min|
|Cooking Time||35 min|
|Ready In||50 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
2 cod steaks (If you use salt cod, remember to soak the cod in water over night)Cornbread (to taste)3 strips of red peppersOlive oil (to taste)2 garlic clovesGreens (you can use frozen)Salt (to taste)Black pepper (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Cook the greens in salted water.
- Then take some of this water to soak the corn bread in and mash it.
- Crush the garlic cloves, dice the pepper strips and sauté in the olive oil.
- Add the drained cornbread and the greens, season with salt and pepper and saute for about 2 minutes.
- Season the cod steaks with pepper and slowly grill on both sides.
- Serve the cod with the greens.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
In this video we go on a day trip from Lisbon to visit the beautiful Sintra to explore the magical palaces there.
Michael Santos from Just Cook With Michael Santos, shows you step by step how to make the popular Portuguese cod fritters on this video.
Gordon Ramsay, one of the world's most celebrated chefs, invites you to learn his tricks with Cook with me.
In these modern times, coffee is one of the beverages that the majority of people enjoy drinking. It's possible that you, too, are a coffee enthusiast who enjoys starting your day with a delicious cup of java.
Learn how to make the best Portuguese custard tarts (pasteis de nata) with Michael Santos.
Natasha's best chocolate chip cookies are big, soft, chewy and loaded with chocolate.