Portuguese Grilled Cod with Greens Recipe
Posted in: Fish / Seafood
Dec 19, 2019
0 out of 5 with ratings
2 cod steaks (If you use salt cod, remember to soak the cod in water over night)Cornbread (to taste)3 strips of red peppersOlive oil (to taste)2 garlic clovesGreens (you can use frozen)Salt (to taste)Black pepper (to taste)
- Cook the greens in salted water.
- Then take some of this water to soak the corn bread in and mash it.
- Crush the garlic cloves, dice the pepper strips and sauté in the olive oil.
- Add the drained cornbread and the greens, season with salt and pepper and saute for about 2 minutes.
- Season the cod steaks with pepper and slowly grill on both sides.
- Serve the cod with the greens.