Portuguese Grilled Cod with Greens Recipe
Posted in: SeafoodThu, Dec 19, 2019
5 out of 5 with 12 ratings
Views: 19512 - Comments 0
This simple and delicious Portuguese grilled cod with greens recipe (receita de bacalhau grelhado com grelos) is very easy to prepare.
|Preparation time||15 min|
|Cooking Time||35 min|
|Ready In||50 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
2 cod steaks (If you use salt cod, remember to soak the cod in water over night)Cornbread (to taste)3 strips of red peppersOlive oil (to taste)2 garlic clovesGreens (you can use frozen)Salt (to taste)Black pepper (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Cook the greens in salted water.
- Then take some of this water to soak the corn bread in and mash it.
- Crush the garlic cloves, dice the pepper strips and sauté in the olive oil.
- Add the drained cornbread and the greens, season with salt and pepper and saute for about 2 minutes.
- Season the cod steaks with pepper and slowly grill on both sides.
- Serve the cod with the greens.
Recipe & Photo Credit: sao33.blogspot.pt
Member since Oct 1, 2015