Once you start eating this Portuguese pineapple pudding (pudim de ananás), you won't be able to stop.
|Preparation time||10 min|
|Cooking Time||50 min|
|Ready In||1 h|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
5 eggs3 cups of condensed milk1 can of pineapple slices (15oz)1 tablespoon of cornstarchLiquid caramel (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC or 350ºF.
- Mince the pineapple slices (without the juice).
- In a bowl combine all the ingredients and beat well until smooth.
- Pour into a pudding pan previously coated with the liquid caramel.
- Bake for about 50 minutes in a water bath (place the pan in a tray of water).
- Let it cool in the pan, once cold, unmold it and put it on a serving plate.
Just want to be sure this is just consensed milk and not SWEETENED condensed milk. It's good to see a dessert recipe without heaps of sugar. Thank you.
1 year ago, Tuesday, August 23, 2022
You might also like:
The best things to do in Lisbon Portugal are not always easy to figure out. Especially during the new normal.
The hot table at Casa Portuguesa Portuguese restaurant in Toronto is the stuff of dreams.
Here's some recipe ideas for your next family BBQ, this list was put together by my son Michael.