Portuguese Pineapple Pudding Recipe
Posted in: Desserts
Dec 22, 2019
5 out of 5 with 1 ratings
5 eggs3 cups of condensed milk1 can of pineapple slices1 tablespoon of cornstarchLiquid caramel (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC or 350ºF.
- Mince the pineapple slices.
- In a bowl combine all the ingredients and beat well until smooth.
- Pour into a pudding pan previously coated with the liquid caramel.
- Bake for about 50 minutes in a water bath (place the pan in a tray of water).
- Let it cool in the pan, once cold, unmold it and put it on a serving plate.