Portuguese Cinnamon Liqueur Recipe
Posted in: Drink RecipesWed, Dec 25, 2019
4 out of 5 with 4 ratings
- Place the aguardente in a bottle suitable for liqueurs, together with the cinnamon sticks, seal it and let it stand for about a month.
- After this time, put the sugar in a pan, along with the water and simmer for 10 minutes over low heat.
- Allow it to cool and add it to the brandy and cinnamon.
- Mix everything well and let it stand for another 2 months.
- After that time it is ready to be served.