Portuguese Shrimp with Beer & Lemon Recipe
Posted in: Fish / Seafood
Dec 27, 2019
0 out of 5 with ratings
12 shrimp5 cloves of garlic, chopped1 bay leafJuice of 1 lemon1 teaspoon of brown sugar1 tablespoon of butter5 tablespoons of beer1/2 chili pepperOlive oil (to taste)Coriander (to taste)Salt (to taste)
- Season the shrimp with salt, lemon juice, chili pepper and garlic.
- Let it marinate for about 30 minutes.
- Drizzle some olive oil (to taste) in a nonstick frying pan, add the bay leaf and fry the shrimp for about 2 to 3 minutes on each side, once done, remove and set aside.
- Add the marinade sauce to the frying pan along with the beer.
- Add the butter and sugar and let it evaporate a little.
- Check and adjust salt to your liking.
- Sprinkle the shrimp with the coriander leaves at the time of serving.