Portuguese Roasted Pork Spare Ribs Recipe
Posted in: Pork
Dec 30, 2019
0 out of 5 with ratings
2 racks of pork spare ribsJuice from 1 lemonJuice from 1 orange2 tablespoons of honey4 tablespoons of red wine4 tablespoons of olive oil4 cloves of garlic, minced1 tablespoon of mustard seeds2 tablespoons of mustard2 bay leavesParsley (to taste)Pepper (to taste)Salt (to taste)
- In a baking dish, place the spare ribs.
- Season with salt, lemon juice and red wine.
- Then prepare the sauce for the seasoning.
- Combine all remaining ingredients in a bowl and mix well and put aside for about 2 hours.
- After this time, preheat the oven to 200°C or 400°F.
- Place the spare ribs in the oven, and let them brown a little (about 30 minutes).
- Remove from the oven, brush or sprinkle some of the seasoning sauce all over them and turn them over.
- Bake for another 30 minutes, remove from the oven again, sprinkle or brush with the remaining sauce and cook until well browned (about 30 minutes) or until done, turning them over as needed.