This Portuguese style shrimp stroganoff recipe (receita de strogonoff de camarão) is easy to make and very delicious.
|Preparation time||10 min|
|Cooking Time||40 min|
|Ready In||50 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
2 lbs of shrimp, cleaned2 medium onions, chopped2 garlic cloves, chopped1/2 cup of coriander, chopped5 tablespoons of olive oil1/2 lb of cream cheese1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese6 tablespoons of tomato sauce1 cup of bechamel sauceSalt (to taste)Pepper (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Preheat the oven at 180°C or 350°F.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil and saute the onion and garlic.
- Add the shrimp, the tomato sauce, cook a little and season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in the bechamel sauce, cream cheese and coriander, stirring well.
- Place the mixture in a pyrex dish, sprinkle with the grated Parmesan cheese on top and bake untill golden brown.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
On this video, popular cook Maria Lawton - The Azorean Greenbean shows you how to make biscoitos de nata (biscuits with cream).
Steve Cha (aka Rockstar Eater) tries Portuguese food for the first time, at Natas Pastries in Sherman Oaks (Los Angeles, California).
We spend the day showing you the Top 10 Things To Do in Coimbra Centro De Portugal in just 24 hours.
Watch the video for step by step instructions and ingredients for Portuguese French toast, fatias douradas.
Michael Santos from Just Cook with Michael Santos, shows you how to make this delicious Terceira Island alcatra clay pot roast from Uma Casa Restaurant.
On this step by step video, learn how to make an easy and delicious Portuguese fried fish.