Portuguese Style Shrimp Stroganoff Recipe
Posted in: Seafood RecipesWed, Jan 1, 2020
3 out of 5 with 17 ratings
2 lbs of shrimp, cleaned2 medium onions, chopped2 garlic cloves, chopped1/2 cup of coriander, chopped5 tablespoons of olive oil1/2 lb of cream cheese1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese6 tablespoons of tomato sauce1 cup of bechamel sauceSalt (to taste)Pepper (to taste) * Get Portuguese ingredients & stuff
- Preheat the oven at 180°C or 350°F.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil and saute the onion and garlic.
- Add the shrimp, the tomato sauce, cook a little and season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in the bechamel sauce, cream cheese and coriander, stirring well.
- Place the mixture in a pyrex dish, sprinkle with the grated Parmesan cheese on top and bake untill golden brown.
Like this Recipe? Leave a comment!