Portuguese Style Honey & Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
Posted in: Cookies
Jan 3, 2020
0 out of 5 with ratings
2 cups of oatmeal2 teaspoons of vanilla extract6 tablespoons of milk3/4 cup of honey1 and 1/2 cups of flour1/4 cup of sugar3/4 cup of olive oil
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Make balls (to taste) and flatten them with a fork.
- Arrange them in a greased baking sheet(s) lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 190ºC or 375ºF for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let them cool on a grill.
Note: Add a little more milk to get the right consistency if needed.